Sunday, December 18, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
I love this idea that Close to my heart came up with. If you would like to make it let me know and we can do a class on it. Or if you want tomake it yourself you can go to Shop online and order the supplies.
- Create the triangular base of this calendar by folding a 12" × 12" piece of chipboard at the 3" and 7 1/2" marks.
- Insert three pins from the Bling assortment (Z1466) and clip the sharp ends if they protrude too much. (Tip: You can use hot glue on the back to anchor the pins.)
- Cut twelve 3 1/2" scalloped squares from Pear cardstock using the
shape on the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge (Z1686) and sponge the edges with Pear ink.
- Cut twelve 3 1/2" squares from Grey Flannel cardstock and sponge edges with Grey Flannel ink.
- Use the 3" chipboard squares from the My Creations® memory game (Z1614) for the date tiles. Stamp the background flower pattern in second generation using Grey Flannel ink and then stamp the month or numbers with black StazOn® ink. Sponge the edges with Grey Flannel ink. (Tip: Stamp two of numbers 1 and 2. Stamp one each of numbers 3 – 9 and 0.)
- Back each month and date tile with the 24 pieces of cardstock and then punch a hole in the top for easy hanging.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
This is a great DEAL!
Starting on December 19th. With a $15.00 purchase you get this cube set with a 8x11 stamp set for $15.00
If you order this deal before January 31rst you can come to a class and make it with $15.00 off the class fee.
I love it when they have deals and this is a great one. Please contact me if you want to order this deal or you can order on my web page and have it sent right to your door.
Monday, December 5, 2011
Here is a ribbon banner that I used:
2 off white tags made from the cricut
Close to my heart holiday pockets are the felt ones
Close to my heart holiday wishes stamp set
Some ribbon that I had around.
I bunched up the ribbon and stapled it to the tags. You could put this anywhere. Even if you just want to use the tags for scrap booking or on presents. They are very simple and fun to make.
Hello everyone! I am a new consultant for close to my heart and I am so excited to show you all ideas and classes that you can come and take. I can't wait to get started and thank you for coming and looking at my blog. There will be posts with classes that you can sign up for by emailing me or calling me. You can also go to my shop online section and purchase items from close to my heart. Thank you for coming to my blog and keep on coming back.