I love this idea that Close to my heart came up with. If you would like to make it let me know and we can do a class on it. Or if you want tomake it yourself you can go to Shop online and order the supplies.
- Create the triangular base of this calendar by folding a 12" × 12" piece of chipboard at the 3" and 7 1/2" marks.
- Insert three pins from the Bling assortment (Z1466) and clip the sharp ends if they protrude too much. (Tip: You can use hot glue on the back to anchor the pins.)
- Cut twelve 3 1/2" scalloped squares from Pear cardstock using the
shape on the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge (Z1686) and sponge the edges with Pear ink.
- Cut twelve 3 1/2" squares from Grey Flannel cardstock and sponge edges with Grey Flannel ink.
- Use the 3" chipboard squares from the My Creations® memory game (Z1614) for the date tiles. Stamp the background flower pattern in second generation using Grey Flannel ink and then stamp the month or numbers with black StazOn® ink. Sponge the edges with Grey Flannel ink. (Tip: Stamp two of numbers 1 and 2. Stamp one each of numbers 3 – 9 and 0.)
- Back each month and date tile with the 24 pieces of cardstock and then punch a hole in the top for easy hanging.