Thursday, December 29, 2011

Rock the block





Here is what I made with my Rock the Block set.  Remember this offer is only available until January 31rst.  When you make a $25.00 order you can get all 6 blocks and the great stamp set for only $15.00.  That is a $35.00 SAVINGS.  It was so much fun to make also.  With the purchase of the rock the block I am going to be having a class where you can come and make this great project just bring your paper and adhesive and the class is free.  The class will be on January 25th at 6:30 pm.
What I used on this project:
Rock the Block
Rock the Block stamp set
Miracle Paper Pack

2 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! You did such a great job with this set! I love the matched sayings with each picture. You customers are going to love it, and I am certain you will have a really enjoyable class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you did with the collage. I think you've inspired me to take a slightly different direction on mine. Thank you so much! I'm so happy to follow you! :-)

    ReplyDelete