Monday, March 26, 2012

UR Special card with Dry Embossing and Inking

I had a challenge with my Close to My Heart Associates to do something with a technique.  This was a little hard for me even though I use them all the time but to think of something right off the top of my head was a little difficult.  I new I wanted to do Dry Embossing so I cut out a card with the Art Philosophy cartridge and went to work.  I will admit I am not very excited about this card but it is a great way to make a card in a hurry.  The Cricut did all of the cutting and I only used one stamp pad which is Lagoon.  I just love that color and who would have ever thought it would go so great with browns.  I hope this inspires you to try something new!  Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Great colors together!! I am so glad you had time to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your technique. The way you swiped the ink pad over the dry embossed image gives it a cool distressed look. The Chocolate works well with the Lagoon. I hope you'll consider entering this over at Heart 2 Heart! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this embossing technique, thanks for sharing it with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lagoon with the brown! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO many circles! Very FUNN touch and use of embossing, Tammie. Thanks for sharing at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embossed circles background is such a fun one! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete