Happy Spring! Welcome to the Rose Blossoms Blog Hop!
As a Close To My Heart consultant, I belong to a team called the Rose Blossoms, and we are excited to to share some Spring Inspiration with you!
Should you get lost you can always come back here to find out who you need to visit:
- Brenda at Rose Blossom Legacies (roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com)
- Marg at I Didn’t Have Potatoes (ididnthavepotatoes.blogspot.com)
- Tammie at I Love to Craft! (tchelberg.blogspot.com)
- Crystal at All Things Crafty (craftinginlove.blogspot.com)
- Lynn at From My Bungalow (frommybungalow.blogspot.com)
- Kristine at Merry Heart Creations (merryheartcreations.blogspot.com)
- Jenny-May at Angel Bay Crafting Hearts (angelbaycraftinghearts.com)
I was having a hard time deciding what to make a scrapbook page or a card so I made both.
Here is what I decided to make for my Spring Project:
The items used were:
Dotty 24 page paper pack that is on sale for only $5.00 with a $35.00 purchase.
My Peeps Stamp Set
Just Blooms Flowers
Bling and Glitter Buttons
Cotton Candy Stamp pad
The rules are really simple for this blog hop. You have the opportunity to earn 8 tickets for the drawing:
· Visit each of the seven blogs on the hop and leave a comment for one ticket in the drawing. You must comment on all of them to get this ticket!
· Receive an extra ticket for each blog that you decide to follow!
This Spring Blog Hop goes through Monday, April 16th at 11:59 pm central time. One winner will be announced on Tuesday evening, April 17th. Here is the $40 prize package that the winner will receive perfect for your Graduation cards and pages:
Your next stop on the hop is craftinginlove.blogspot.com
Happy Hopping and thanks for visiting!