Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Spring Blog Hop!

Happy Spring!  Welcome to the Rose Blossoms Blog Hop!

As a Close To My Heart consultant, I belong to a team called the Rose Blossoms, and we are excited to to share some Spring Inspiration with you!
Should you get lost you can always come back here to find out who you need to visit:

  1. Brenda  at Rose Blossom Legacies (roseblossomlegacies.blogspot.com)
  2.  Marg at I Didn’t Have Potatoes (ididnthavepotatoes.blogspot.com)
  3.  Tammie at I Love to Craft! (tchelberg.blogspot.com)
  4.  Crystal at All Things Crafty (craftinginlove.blogspot.com)
  5.  Lynn at From My Bungalow (frommybungalow.blogspot.com)
  6.  Kristine at Merry Heart Creations (merryheartcreations.blogspot.com)
  7.  Jenny-May at Angel Bay Crafting Hearts (angelbaycraftinghearts.com)
I was having a hard time deciding what to make a scrapbook page or a card so I made both.
Here is what I decided to make for my Spring Project:


The items used were:
Dotty 24 page paper pack that is on sale for only $5.00 with a $35.00 purchase. 
My Peeps Stamp Set
Just Blooms Flowers
Bakers Twine
Waxy Flax
Bling and Glitter Buttons
Mocha Opaques
Cotton Candy Stamp pad


 
The rules are really simple for this blog hop.  You have the opportunity to earn 8 tickets for the drawing:
·         Visit each of the seven blogs on the hop and leave a comment for one ticket in the drawing.  You must comment on all of them to get this ticket!
·         Receive an extra ticket for each blog that you decide to follow! 

This Spring Blog Hop goes through Monday, April 16th at 11:59 pm central time.  One winner will be announced on Tuesday evening, April 17th.  Here is the $40 prize package that the winner will receive perfect for your Graduation cards and pages:


Your next stop on the hop is craftinginlove.blogspot.com
Happy Hopping and thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

  1. Love both of these Tammie! Fawns are a true sign of Spring and that photo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you used this photo - great inidcator of spring!! Love your paper choices and colors for the flowers and cards, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My--what a cute picture! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors Tammie, they papers looks so bright and cheery together

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and happy! This Dotty for You pack is getting a lot of attention! Love that little faw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both projects are very pretty, but I especially like the layout. I love all the flowers and that photo as precious! I'm now a follower of your blog, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the dotty paper with that dotty deer..lol. I always think fawns have polka dots. :). I really likd the spring stamped in pink on your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pretty spring card!!!

    I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Tammie! I love your butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great projects with the Dotty papers Tammie! I'm now following your fun blog! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work Tammie! Love that Dotty paper! Love all of the little butterfiles and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet layout and card! Love all the flowers and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects! I'm loving the Dotty papers!

    ReplyDelete