Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is already 2013.  I hope everyone had a great start to the new year.  I had a very relaxing night at home watching movies with my husband.  I spent my night in my craft room making the layouts and cards for my upcoming class this coming up Monday and the Monday after that.  If you are interested in joining and being part of my monthly scrapbooking class please let me know.  The cost is $20.00 and you get to go home with two, two page layouts and 4 cards.  Every month I pick a hostess that gets to pick $20 in the idea book for free and everyone gets a turn for the 6 month period.  The ladies that come are a ton of fun and would love to see some new faces.  With that being said.  This months kit is made with the Avonlea paper pack.   Here is one of the layouts that we will be doing.
I also have some specials to tell you about the first one is the Whooo's you valentine kit.  This kit is only $10 with an additional $35 purchase this month. In the kit you get 12 die cut boxes, 3 12x12 cardstock sheets, 1 sheet silver paper, 12 treat tubes with lids and a whooo's your valentine stamp set that will only be available until the end of this month.  If you love owls is this the kit for you.
Also this Month is a stamp set that is wonderful.  For only $5.00 you can get this stamp set with a $50 purchase.  So of you get $40 of product in the book and get the whoo's your valentine kit.  You can get this great stamp set for only $5.

1 comment: