Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Friday!

I am so excited to share with you some of the projects I created for the Rose Blossom Garden Challenge Blog If you have not had a chance to plat with us this is a great time to get started all you need is a cricut and a Artsie Cartridge.
Here are the projects that made:

This card was made with the Birthday girl key.  I really wanted to make something girly and manly to show you that all you have to do is change the paper and it gives you a completely different look.  I used Tommy Paper for this card.

This layout is made using the new dream pop paper that is available for a limited time.  With a $35.00 purchase you get this 24 page paper pack for only $10.  What a deal and you are going to love the cardstock.  It has shiny designs.  Thank you so much for coming to visit and i hope i have inspired you to play along with us at Rose Blossom Garden.




2 comments:

  1. Such great projects, Tammie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scrapbook page! I don't usually care for orange, but by combining it with the pink and gray you have made me like it. I also love the extra pop of the glitter crown!

    ReplyDelete