Monday, July 29, 2013

Rose Blossoms Challenge Blog!

Wow have we been busy. In the month of July we have has the 4th and then my Brothers wedding and the next week was the Anoka County Fair where my kids were in Arts In everyday and rode their horses for 3 days in competitions.  I just wanted to share with you a banner that I made before all of this crazy started for the Rose Blosssom Challenge Blog.  I really wanted to take the G key and make something different.  The rosette caught my eye and I thought oh a banner.  With the help from my Rose Blossom friends the banner says DREAM.  I am going to hang it in my craft room because we all should dream sometimes.  I also took this picture out by our pool because this was a dream for us for so many years and I wanted to share it with you and what better place to take pictures then outside on a nice summer day.  I hope this inspires you to play along with us at Rose Blossom Garden Challenge Blog.  




No comments:

Post a Comment