Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a great Christmas.  Ours was very simple, practical and wonderful.  We has great food, wonderful people to share the holiday with.  On Christmas eve we went to my in laws and had a traditional Christmas dinner and then presents and home again to celebrate with my Family on Christmas day.  Santa came to our house on Christmas Eve night.  Lucky us we did not have to wake up super early.  The kids were so happy for there gifts.  I think Daisy's favorite was the sharpie marker assortment (she is my kid) and Preston's was the Bluetooth speakers so he does not have to put his iPod in the holder to listen to music.  I hope you'r Christmas was as great as ours was.  Here are a few pictures of our Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment