Sunday, February 2, 2014

Rose Blossom Spring Summer Blog Hop!





Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop.  If you came from the talented Lynn you are on the right track.  I am so excited to share with you the new paper pack Jubilee.  This is my favorite paper pack in the book.  I love how it is going to go so good with summer pictures and if you go to any fair you have to have this paper pack.  Here is my project.   I used the CTMH Jubilee paper pack, the Jubilee Compliments and the Jubilee assortment and the My Creations Memory Showcase.
Here is the inside.  Again I love these compliments.

The front:
First two pages:
Last two pages:

I hope this inspires you.  Your next stop is the very talented Kim R.

8 comments:

  1. Tammie, this is one of your best creations ever!! you can tell that you love this paper because of you perfect placement of embellishments. I am so glad that you had the time to play along because your talent is a gift to all those that come to visit. I appreciate you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Tammie! Your horse pictures will be perfect on this little album! I always enjoy seeing your creations, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammie this is AWESOME!!!! I know exactly what I'll be doing with the rest of my Jubilee paper and complements. Thanks for being such an inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific! You make me wish Summer would hurry up and get here. This Jubilee paper screams Summer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammie, your Memory Showcase is gorgeous! I looove that Jubilee paper-- and I love how you used the complements. I have one of those Showcase albums just ready for me to create with-- thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great summer mini Tammie! I really like how you focused on that cluster part of the red doily paper for the cover. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This album is adorable Tammie. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete