Monday, July 27, 2015

Fair Time 2015

I can't believe how time as flashed by this year.  Last week was the anoka county fair and boy were we busy.   Not only did both of the kids have their horses at the fair.  But Daisy had 3 projects and Preston had one project that they were judged on.  Daisy gets to bring her leadership board to the state fair this year.  They also both did Arts In.  Arts In is a half hour singing and dancing skit for 4h in the 4h building they also perform at the state fair.  I am so proud of both of my kids.  They did great at the horse project and taking extra good care of their horses while they were at the fair.  Monty, Daisy's horse even stayed until Sunday when all the rest of the horses left on Thursday. They made lots of memories and new friends.  I could not be prouder of my kids and the amazing teenagers they are becoming
.

No comments:

Post a Comment