Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dream Pop Card!

I can't believe this month is almost over.  Between going to the horses and yard work from the winter and life happening I have not gotten much time in my craft room.  I did get lucky last night and today. I got into my craft room because of the rain.  I wanted to make something with the dream pop paper pack that is only $10 with a $35 purchase.  That is 24 sheets for only $10.  Limited time only!  Order this great deal before the 31rst of May.
Here is the paper! And here is the card that I made with it.
Thank you for coming to visit.  I really enjoy reading your comments.

5 comments:

  1. Tammie this a lovely fun card! It was so nice to see you on Sunday. Wishing you a fun summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Tammie. Great mix of patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh is this ever pretty! I love the balance of color in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! And your bow is perfect! Hope things are well your way: )

    ReplyDelete