Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rose Blossom Challenge Blog!

Here I am again.  It is one week into summer break for me and my kids and already things are getting crazy. We spent all last week at the horses. We pulled up the motor home and were there from Tuesday- Friday night.  It was a blast.  I can't believe how well we all get along when we are there.  I really can not remember the last time my kids got along that well.  It was a great week.  So today has been gloomy and rainy so I spent the day in my craft room making things and doing laundry.  Here is one of the cards that I made today. Check out the Rose Blossom Garden challenge blog.  This week is the Fathers Day Key!  It is a great key to make a ton of amazing things.  Here is the card that I made.
Things that I used to make this card are: 
Tommy Paper pack
Cricut Artsie Cartridge
Bakers Twine

There is still 5 more days to play along with this challenge.  I can't wait to see what you create.

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Tammie! Inspirational as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the mixture of patterns in this card!! What a great Father's Day card. I am glad that you played!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mix of colors and patterns. I really like your card Tammie. Thanks for playing along with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete