Thursday, August 1, 2013

Fall and Winter idea book is here!

I am so excited to share with you the new fall and winter idea book is here.  I can't wait to give you one of these books.  The new product is amazing and there is something for everyone.  I can't wait to see what you create with the new product.  Here is the new idea book:
That is not all this month the Stamp of the Month is Delicious and I can't wait to get my hands on it.  I am sure you will feel the same way.  Especially when you hear that it is FREE with a $50 purchase.  That is right I said it FREE!  What could be better than that.  That's not all there is a new cricut cartridge that I know you are going to love.  Host a gathering with me and with a $250 party you can get the cartridge for 1/2 price.  That is a $125 value for only $56.  There is nothing better then a great bargain and I hope you take advantage of these great deals.  You can contact me at jtchelberg@aol.com or go to my web page and get a DISCOUNT on SHIPPING and have it delivered right to your door.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment