Thursday, August 8, 2013

Try Stampin on Tuesday Blog Challenge.

I love that I finally have time to play along with blog challenges.  I spent a good part of the afternoon doing laundry and making things in my craft room.  I came across this sketch and thought how PERFECT for a birthday card.  You can never have to many Birthday cards.  Check them out at Try Stampin on Tuesday.
Here is the sketch:
Here is my take on the sketch:
This paper is from the Sarita paper pack.  The stamp set is 4 my friend.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Tammie, this card is so pretty! I love the Sarita banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colour combo and the sentiment is simply divine. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete